The highly anticipated Week 3 of the Pattaya Music Festival is set to ignite the stage with an electrifying lineup of some of the most prominent names in the music industry.
The festivities will commence on Friday night, March 17th, and last until Saturday, with stages set up at North Pattaya Beach near the Dusit Thani curve on Friday and Saturday and then another stage at Samae Beach on Koh Larn on Saturday.
There will NOT be any road closures although traffic is expected to be very slow and through traffic should avoid event areas.
For the North Pattaya Beach stage, the fun will kick off each day at 7 PM, while the Koh Larn stage will begin at 5:30 PM. The following is the complete lineup of some of the most iconic music icons in Thai and international industries!
Friday, March 17th
- 19.00 – 20.00 Clockwork Motionless
- 20.15 – 21.15 Anatomy Rabbit
- 21.30 – 22.30 WAN4Ai x Mon Monik
- 22.45 – 23.45 PMC : Phujhan Microphone Checker (PMC: ปู่จ๋าน ลองไมค์)
Saturday, March 18th
- 19.00 – 20.00 Only Monday
- 20.15 – 21.15 Zweed N’roll
- 21.30 – 22.30 Mean
- 22.45 – 23.45 Joker Family
Saturday, March 18th (Koh Larn Stage)
- 17.30 – 18.45 The Respect Band (House Band)
- 19.00 – 20.00 Kiankai & Wanich (เขียนไข & วานิช)
- 20.15 – 21.15 Max Jenmana
- 21.30 – 22.30 OG-ANIC & 34PANATA
- 22.45 – 23.45 Twopee Southside
- 24.00 – 01.00 DJ.22Bullets
So, are you ready for this week! Let us know below!
Source: The Pattaya News
Leave a Reply